I don't like it but I don't hate it.
Why I don't like it
1. It breaks my hair. The unusual large amount of hair was breakage confirmed because a second brushing yielded just as much hair and a comparison brushing with a denman (which I hate!) gave less than a quarter of the hair loss! The tiny wisps of hair were breakage from the tips of my hair too which I do not like to see.
2. The teeth on the brush are not smooth. I think they should be.
3. No hair pulling - my foot! This brush does get stuck in my hair. I resorted to doing 1 inch sections and it still can pull single strands which hurts!
Why I don't hate it
1. The flexible teeth are fantastic. I have learned to use just the tips to help detangle hair (not pressing the brush into the hair which causes breakage for me)
2. Hair stays detangled which is good.
3. Hair looks like a blow out when dry detangled - my favourite!
4. The brush is excellent for removing lint and identifying the tiniest of matts.
In essence, I am going back to finger combing. If it ain't broke don't fix it! I will keep the brush and use it every so often. It is the best comb/brush I have used but in my view it is still mediocre. Someone needs to design another brush or comb for hair like mine.