Akua Wood as part of my work to highlight small businesses (interview will be in the Natural Hair Magazine).
The business (Sheabutter Cottage) which is based in UK has huge appeal to me as she is both fair trade and ethical. Plenty of her products are sourced from farmers and community projects in Africa. Sheabutter Cottage will ship worldwide and commercial quantities are available for those looking to distribute!
Akua is offering readers of The Natural Haven a fabulous prize! There are 5 sachets of pure Henna (100g each) and 5 sachets of spa quality Rhassoul Clay (150g each).
If you are keen to try either of these then here is your chance. Sheabutter Cottage will ship worldwide so anyone can enter!!
How to Enter
1. Entry is open to readers so you have to be either a follower here or on twitter.
2. One prize only per winner (meaning if your name is drawn twice by luck, you will only get one award regardless)
3. To enter just comment on this post
'Enter Me - Rhassoul Clay'
'Enter Me - Henna'.
If you would like to try your luck for both please indicate your order of preference by commenting
'Enter Me - Rhassoul Clay or Henna' (means you prefer Rhassoul over Henna)
'Enter Me - Henna or Rhassoul Clay' (means you prefer Henna over Rhassoul Clay)
4. Entries must be received by 7th of June, 2011 - Midnight UK Time. Winners will be announced on 8th of June, 2011 and will be required to provide their postal address by 15th of June, 2011
5. Winners will be selected randomly!