1. This is a science blog.
2. When researching I look for three things
- General information
- Information in support of the idea or technique
- Information against the idea or technique
4. I do post personal tips on the blog (mostly under the label natural hair top tips) . When a post is based on personal views and not science this is clearly stated.
5. I generally do not (99%) post comments with links.
6. Hair is individual, I post scientific information not a guide book that you should follow. Sometimes science makes sense sometimes things that go against science make sense. Do what works for your hair!
Finally this is just for the odd people (why oh why can't keyboards be given to rational people only?). Dissenting views are more than welcome but if you are so lazy as to just type 'You are wrong,' and then repeat the action on 10 different posts, do not complain when I label your comment as spam. After you get your coffee fix feel free to come back and continue, 'You are wrong because..........'